The classic hybrid Bannatyne bag, cut in a special ultra-comfortable shape. Designed by famous piper Willie McCallum.
Key Characteristics of the Willie McCallum Bannatyne Pipe Bag:
- Made of a special synthetic material designed to emulate hide pipe bags. Machine sewn.
- Has an inherent moisture-wicking quality, but airing out the bag after each session is recommended.
- Requires NO seasoning.
- Produces a stable, reliable sound, and even rivals some hide bags in its harmonic richness (due to its "hybrid" material).
Willie McCallum Bannatyne Moisture Control Note(s):
- Has zipper access to the inside of the bag, which allows for most moisture control systems to be installed inside.
- Recommended use with M36 Bannatyne Canister System.
- Fits Ross Canister and most order moisture control systems.
Average Lifespan of a Willie McCallum Bannatyne Pipe Bag:
- 5+ Years
- 2 Year Warranty on Bag.