This Piper's Pal Reed Protector features an indicator that tells you when your reeds are properly humidified and when they require more or less moisture.
Functions as a reed protector with the added benefit of a humidity control system. Crystals in the top provide or absorb moisture, as needed, to the chanter reed. The chanter rod seals the reed in the chamber and creates a humidified air pocket surrounding the chanter reed. Activated charcoal kills and bacteria or mold causing spores and keeps your chanter reed looking pristine.
- Reeds are always ready to play.
- Reeds stabilize quickly and remain more stable when playing.
- Reeds can be stored indefinitely and be restored to playing condition in only a couple of minutes.
- Reeds break in quicker.
- Reeds can last longer due to the prevention of mold and mildew.
- Another great product brought to you by Kinnaird Bagpipes!