A classic cowhide version of Begg's world-famous bag, expertly crafted to offer amazing bag-lifespan.
Key Characteristics of the Begg Cowhide Pipe Bag:
- Made of Cowhide, hand-stiched
- Has a good natural moisture controlling quality due to its hide material.
- Needs to be seasoned occasionally using Airtight seasoning (or similar).
- Produces a rich harmonic sound.
Begg Cowhide Moisture Control Note(s):
- No inside access to bag (i.e. no zipper), so complex moisture control systems will not be compatible.
- We recommend a standard "tube" style water trap for this bag.
Average Lifespan and Size Chart of a Begg Cowhide Pipe Bag:
- 3 - 8 years depending on use.
- Small: 10in x 28in
- Standard 10.5in x 29in - (medium in other bags)
- Begg Medium 11.25in x 29in - (large in other bags)
- Large 12in x 30in - (XL in other bags)