Dojo U Preferred Product*** The "industry standard" sheepskin bag, hand-crafted by the worlds most experienced bag makers to offer long life and durability.
Key Characteristics of the Begg Sheepskin Pipe Bag:
- Made of Sheepskin, hand-stitched.
- Has exceptional natural moisture controlling quality due to sheepskin material.
- Needs to be seasoned occasionally using Airtight seasoning (or similar).
- Produces a super-rich, harmonic sound.
Begg Sheepskin Moisture Control Note(s):
- No inside access to bag (i.e. no zipper), so complex moisture control systems will not be compatible.
- We recommend a standard "tube" style water trap for this bag.
Average Lifespan and Size Chart of a Begg Sheepskin Pipe Bag:
- Approximately 1.5 - 3 Years Depending on Use.
- Size Chart:
- Small: 10in x 28in
- Standard 10.5in x 29in - (medium in other bags)
- Begg Medium 11.25in x 29in - (large in other bags)
- Large 12in x 30in - (XL in other bags)
***Dojo U Preferred Products:
Dojo U Preferred Products are, quite simply, what we would play!
At the Piper's Dojo store, we offer every product we can think of, to make sure you have a full selection to choose from to make your piping journey as personalized and meaningful as possible. However, it is important to note that we don't actually play or advocate all of the products in our catalogue. Some products are simply too advanced or complicated for beginning and intermediate players. Some products hurt your sound more than they help (despite how they are marketed). Meanwhile, others products are just *the best* in our opinion; and these are our Dojo U Preferred Products!