The "industry standard" sheepskin bag, hand-crafted by the worlds most experienced bag makers to offer long life and durability.
Key Characteristics of the Begg Sheepskin Pipe Bag:
- Made of Sheepskin, hand-stitched.
- Has exceptional natural moisture controlling quality due to sheepskin material.
- Needs to be seasoned occasionally using Airtight seasoning (or similar).
- Produces a super-rich, harmonic sound.
Begg Sheepskin Moisture Control Note(s):
- No inside access to bag (i.e. no zipper), so complex moisture control systems will not be compatible.
- We recommend a standard "tube" style water trap for this bag.
Average Lifespan and Size Chart of a Begg Sheepskin Pipe Bag:
- Approximately 1.5 - 3 Years Depending on Use.
- Size Chart:
- Small: 10in x 28in
- Standard 10.5in x 29in - (medium in other bags)
- Begg Medium 11.25in x 29in - (large in other bags)
- Large 12in x 30in - (XL in other bags)