The AB1DM is a great looking set that features beautiful Mopani projections mounts. The aluminum alloy that McCallum uses doesn't tarnish and isn't plated. AB1Ds come with an adjustable (polypenco) blowstick that will fit any player and won't crack due to moisture.
- Brand: McCallum
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Base Material: African Blackwood
- Metalwork: Polished Aluminum
- Projecting Mounts: Mopani
- Engraved: No
- All blackwood pipes are sold with necessary CITES treaty paper work!
McCallum AB1DM African Blackwood BagpipesThe AB1DM is a great looking set that feature beautiful Mopani projecting mounts, which is a great modern look. The aluminum alloy that McCallum uses doesn't tarnish and isn't plated. AB1DMs come with an adjustable (polypenco) blowstick that will fit any player and won't crack due to moisture. McCallums are made in Scotland.
Two Awesome Features on All McCallum Bagpipes:
- McCallum's New Alloy (If you have plating on your pipes, that is) - this is a great material that never tarnishes, keeping your pipes always looking like silver! Check out the pictures, and imagine a set of pipes that always look like that!
- Threaded Hemp Retainers - you can see these on the picture that all McCallum pipes have a "hemp retainer," or "stop," that keeps the hemp from coming off the end of various joints. A great treat for pipers who are more familiar with other sets.
Features of the McCallum AB1DM Bagpipe:
- Fully combed and beaded African Blackwood
- Mopani projecting mounts with alloy plating
- Beaded alloy ferrules and ring caps - Threaded to prevent them from falling off!
- Alloy tuning slides and mouthpiece orniment
- McCallum poly adjustable blowstick
- McCallum polypenco pipe chanter
Our Top of the Line "Default" Set-up:
- Bannatyne Synth Pipe Bag with Zipper
- EzeeDrone synthetic drone reeds
- Deluxe bag cover with zipper and grip patch.
- Silk drone cords.
- A top brand chanter reed.
- All Pipes are Played, Tested, and Tuned by a Professional Piper!
An Industry-leading Warranty
McCallum always had a industry leading 5-year warranty on their blackwood pipes; but all new sets as of October 2015 will carry an unprecedented (industry exceeding) 10 year warranty! If you have any problems with your pipes in the first 10 years of owning your pipes, contact us and we'll help you get it sorted.