An affordable basic synthetic pipe bag, with zipper access to the inside of the bag.
Key Characteristics of the Bannatyne Zipper Bag Pipe Bag:
- Made with a synthetic "gore-tex" like material. Machine sewn.
- Has an inherent moisture-wicking quality, but airing out the bag after each session is recommended.
- Requires NO seasoning.
- Produces a stable, reliable sound, and even rivals some hide bags in its harmonic richness (due to its "hybrid" material).
- Has zipper access to the inside of the bag, which allows for most moisture control systems to be installed inside.
- Average Lifespan of a Bannatyne Hide/Synth Pipe Bag: 5+ Years