Dojo U Preferred Product*** A durable, harmonic-rich hide bag from New Zealand that uses a special tanning process to minimize moisture and maximize life-span of the bag.
Key Characteristics of the Gannaway Standard Pipe Bag:
- Made of cow-hide, machine stitched and custom-tanned.
- Has exceptional natural moisture controlling quality due to the specially tanned hide material.
- Must be "primed" with Gannaways special primer when it's first tied in. Then, you'll season it occasionally with Gannaway's "Highlander" seasoning.
- Produces rich, harmonic sound that (in our opinion) rivals that of a sheepskin.
- Primer and basic tie in kit included with bag. We recommend using waxed tie in cord instead of included cord.
Gannaway Standard Moisture Control Note(s):
- No inside access to bag (i.e. no zipper), so complex moisture control systems will not be compatible. (Choose Gannaway with Zipper if desired)
- We recommend a standard "tube" style water trap for this bag.
Average Lifespan of a Gannaway Standard Pipe Bag:
- Approximately 3-5 Years
- Warranty - All Gannaway Pipe Bags carry a two-year Warranty, covering Leather and Manufacturing Defects*.
*Excludes normal wear and tear or damage caused by inappropriate use, care, maintenance, or failure to follow Manufacturer's instructions. Use of products/seasonings not recommended by Manufacturer may void warranty. Do not use Airtight Seasoning in Zip-bags. Do not immerse bag in water.