Zipper and stock-collars augment this durable, harmonic-rich hide bag from New Zealand that uses a special tanning process to minimize moisture and maximize life-span of the bag.
Key Characteristics of the Gannaway with Zipper and Collars Pipe Bag:
- Made of cow-hide, machine stitched and custom-tanned.
- Has exceptional natural moisture controlling quality due to the specially tanned hide material.
- Must be "primed" with Gannaways special primer when it's first tied in. Then, you'll season it occasionally with Gannaway's "Highlander" seasoning.
- Produces rich, harmonic sound that (in our opinion) rivals that of a sheepskin.
- Primer and hose clamps 'tie-in' kit included. Easy to install rubber collar system means anyone with a screwdriver can fit this bag!
Ganaway with Zipper and Collars Moisture Control Note(s):
- Has zipper access to the inside of the bag, which allows for most moisture control systems to be installed inside.
- Most or all moisture control systems will fit in this bag.
- Small - 26 inches by 9.75 inches
- Extended Small - 28 inches by 9.75 inches
- Medium - 26 inches by 10.5 inches
- Extended Medium - 28 inches by 10.5 inches
- Large - 27.5 inches by 11.5 inches
Average Lifespan of a Gannaway Zipper Pipe Bag:
- Approximately 3-5 Years
- Warranty - All Gannaway Pipe Bags carry a two-year Warranty, covering Leather and Manufacturing Defects*.
*Excludes normal wear and tear or damage caused by inappropriate use, care, maintenance, or failure to follow Manufacturer's instructions. Use of products/seasonings not recommended by Manufacturer may void warranty. Do not use Airtight Seasoning in Zip-bags. Do not immerse bag in water.