The bag that started the moisture control revolution! A comfortable and durable suede bag with zipper access to your optional canister system inside.
Key Characteristics of the Ross Suede Zipper Pipe Bag:
- Made of a synthetic "suede" material. Machine sewn.
- Has an inherent moisture-wicking quality, but airing out the bag after each session is recommended.
- Requires NO seasoning.
- Produces a stable, reliable sound, and even rivals some hide bags in its harmonic richness (due to its "hybrid" material).
- 2 Year Warranty on the Bag.
- Easy to install with hose clamp for the chanter stock.
Ross Suede Zipper Moisture Control Note(s):
- Has zipper access to the inside of the bag, which allows for most moisture control systems to be installed inside.
- Optionally, this bag comes with its own proprietary "Ross Canister System," which is highly recommended if you want a high level of moisture control with this setup.
Average Lifespan of a Ross Suede Zipper Pipe Bag:
- 5+ Years